October 6, 2010

WFW - Abide

Posted by Lam Kieu


"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me." (John 15:4)NKJV

I abide in God; therefore, I abide in all that God is life, love, power, peace, and joy. I lack nothing; I am one with all good. My life is rich, full, and satisfying.

Wishing you a beautiful WFW.

WFW is not about books, authors, artists.. it’s about God and HIS WORD ONLY. WFW is about celebrating the gift of creativity through God’s Word. internetcafedevotions.com

3 comments:

Amydeanne on October 06, 2010 said...

jenni! I love this! It looks like I could reach and grab those grapes right there.. well actually we ate grapes for lunch LOL.
Thanks for joining in today!

MIracles Can Happen Boys Ranch on October 06, 2010 said...

Oh, yummy I have not had grapes off the vine for years. Awesome post....!

Denise on October 06, 2010 said...

I want to abide.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.
 

LAM KIEU Copyright © 2012